Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination
Government of Pakistan
Pakistan Health Research Council (PHRC)
Technical Advisory Committee
Notification for TAC Members
(1) The functions of the Technical Advisory Committee shall be:
- to recommend to the Board through Executive Director research an development program and strategic plans of the Council along with budget estimates of these activities;
- to review outcome of research supported by the Council and suggest methods for the utilization of the research by the health and other related sectors.
- to render advice and report on any technical matter referred to it by the Council.
- to identify and recommend to the Board through Executive Director suitable candidates as fellows, scholars and associates.|
- to recommend to the Board appropriate policies for the support of the research activities undertaken by the Council including policies relating to inter-institutional relationship; and
- to act as a primary medium of communication between the Council and the research and academic community, information the Board of issues, problems and research opportunities and it turn, helping to foster understanding within the research and academic community of the Council’s aims and activities.
(2) the committee with the approval of the Board may make regulations to carry out its functions.
Tel: 00-92-51-9216793, 00-92-51-9207386